Camera Practice: Piano

12:37




Produced by Aaliyah Yaqub
Starring Laila Milsom
Lighting by Jonathan Randall

This was a short film made by me to get a feel for using a camera for the first time. This was the first time I had filmed using a DSLR. There is no real plot to this as I was just playing around with the camera.
I used a variety of shots such as over shoulder shots, close-ups, high-angle shots, and medium shots.
The editing was continuous.
The sound used was a song being played by a piano. The only thing I would say is that the music wasn't in time with Laila's fingers. If this was the case, it would make it more realistic. I removed all the sound in this short film.

I did this in preparation for my preliminary so I would be confident using a camera.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe