Pre-Production Planning: Casting

14:39

In my film opening, there will be two main characters - Harry and Charlotte.

Harry- Tim Marcella
Lauren- Amy Preston

Harry is the main protagonist who will feature for most of the film opening. Harry is an average teenager so I have cast a fellow friend of mine to feature in it. The reason for this decision was because I felt this actor could well suit the roll as he is a teenager himself. Also another reason for this was I needed an actor who was quite active and lively as the genre for my opening is action thriller.




Lauren is the second protagonist and is also Harry's friend. She is the friend that Harry goes to meet. For this role I also cast a friend of mine who I knew got along with my protagonist anyway so the friendship between my characters could be easily mimicked. I believe this is important as it would make the acting more natural as both my protagonists are comfortable with each other in real life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe